Thursday, October 13, 2011

Shoprite 10/13

Did you watch Extreme Couponing!?  I did!  Oh how some days I wish I could go and do the crazy big hauls.  Sadly, our store only takes 4 identical coupons per transaction.  I suppose one day I could with multiple transactions but that day can wait.  Maybe one day you'll see me on that show :)

Remember, if you have any questions please ask!  I will do what I can do help you get started and find the deals or offer advice.  Couponing is fun. Well, the reward is fun :)

Tonight at Shoprite:



I paid $7.70 for what you see here and the retail of this is:  $78.74.  I bought the expensive bread today too!  I left the store with $13.00 in catalinas towards my next order.  :)

By the way, you CAN do this.  The gravy deal is $4.95 out of pocket and you get $5.00 store money!!  No coupons needed.  You can roll store money into new transactions and get a ridiculous amount of gravy for $5.00 OR free if you started with store money like I did :))  

1 comment: