Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shoprite!

So today was one of those days where I made out pretty good getting a lot of high value items.  It could have been REALLY good if they let me do it the way I wanted to.  But no, of course this Shoprite does not allow different transactions with the same card on the same day (Milford store).  So here is the breakdown:

I spent a total of  $98.69.  My total savings is $121.76 which means retail is $220.45

I also received $40.00 towards my next order.  SO $58.69 (which retail would be the Swiffer and the Tide alone) for all you see below which I had to split into 2 pictures:




Someone asked me tonight if I was going to be on Extreme Couponing and I said no. He said he wanted my autograph before I went on the show and got famous. LOL  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment