Sunday, October 9, 2011

Drug Store Runs 10/9

Yay for shopping today!!  For the first time ever, I came out of a shopping trip with a zero saying $0.00 due!!  This happened 5 times today :)  It was a great shopping day and I rolled my store money yet again.  No grocery shopping today only CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens.

Firstly, I DO NOT have a picture for the items from Walgreens.  I purchased 2 of these:

and THREE Sunday papers.  I used $1.00/2 coupon and 2 $3.00 off purchase Register Rewards.  My total?

TOTAL:  $1.00!!  That is one way to get your coupons free :)  Also, I left with $1.00 RR!

Here are my CVS & Rite Aid buys:

Retail: $101.93   ... I paid $6.07 out of my own pocket and have $9.68 coming to me from just this order in a Single Check Rebate from Rite Aid :)  WOOT!



 It was a good trip :)

Here are some exciting receipt balances:


I can get used to this.

Now, if the PACKERS would get it together and smash some Falcons my night would be perfect!

*** Remember!!  If you have any questions please feel free to ask!  I like to help people get started or to get the same deals I do.  ***

No comments:

Post a Comment