Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shoprite + Other Stores!

What a crazy week for coupons!  I came out on top with a lot of awesome deals.  I am making this quick because it is a crazy week here at the Chavez household.  We had puppy classes and I have a paper due plus I started a pretty awesome Risk Management class!  Weee! I hope to play catch up this weekend.  We were trying to clear the house for a tag sale but nope, that didn't work out either.  Why do things never slow down!?  :)  Oh well, I'm happy so that works.

Shoprite... the retail for this is $259.06 and we paid $51.20 with money off our next order.  Not too bad if you ask me!  We had a few slip ups too on this trip otherwise it would be lower :)






Next is moving onto the following stores which is all grouped onto one pic/post:

Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target......   Retail: 136.38  I paid $13.86

(the make up alone is $70+ retail)






No comments:

Post a Comment