Saturday, September 17, 2011

What's New?

Well, a lot has happened since I have last really blogged here.  Hmmm, let's see.. we had another baby, got a puppy, my mom got married and I am almost done with school! 




Max is being as cute as ever.  He talks and really, says the most darnedest things.  Whenever we run out of regular milk, we substitute my almond milk for food and meals.  This usually only lasts a 1/2 day so it is not common.  Today is one of those days.  Max wanted milk and I said well we have mama's milk and I pulled out the almond milk.  Max's response:  "TRY AGAIN"  hahaha!!!  How cute is that!?  He is very vocal on what he wants and how he wants things.  He picks his clothes out, his pjs, he chooses his breakfasts and what type of yogurt he wants.  It is truly amazing how brilliant my little baby is.  He also recently started giving us hugs and kisses on demand (he demands) and kissing our "owieeee"  :)  Love children!



Kian is teething like a champ.  Everyone loves that little man, even people in the store.  He is so happy.  He's been a tad grumpy but such a little sport.  He wakes up at night because of the pain from teething.  We give him a few drops to help out and I hold him for a little while.  The second I hold him he smiles at me like I am the coolest person in the world.  When I sing to him, he just laughs and laughs.  I mean, I know I am not great but I am not THAT bad Mr. Keeks :)

Piper is advancing well.  We've conquered the Andrew obstacle and we are working on the kid obstacle.  I've poured over hours of training on the internet from videos to articles to just about everything under the kitchen sink.  My vet hasn't been helpful.  "Just keep telling her no but if you'd like you can see the behaviorist for $65.00 which is enough for 15 minutes"  Oh yeah sure... let me jump on that deal.  I am stoked we've found a good place to bring her to for puppy classes.  I've had a hard time finding a place I am comfortable with.  We're just waiting for the class to start.  6 puppies in 1 class once a week for an hour over 6 weeks.  That works for me!  We'll need a baby sitter.

Andrew has been doing well.  He's really been working his butt off and I'm proud of him.  I honestly don't know what I can really say here in a public blog other than .. Go babe!  Not only at work but he's been a champ at home.  He's really put an effort into training the dog with me and pushing away his natural dog raising instincts.. haha they were not working.. he's made me breakfast in bed and even left me little surprises on my desk.  :) Love it.  Right now we're praying for him to be promoted before we leave this station. 

I'm doing well.  I started this couponing thing which is just awesome.  I don't know what I did before this.  We have such a great variety of items and are saving so much money is unreal. I remember the time we'd spend $800 a month food.  Do you know how many purses that is!??!  hahaha. 

Lastly, I would like to end this blog by asking those that read this to pray for my brother.  I only wish for him the best out of life and that things go well for him in the future.  He is going through a tough time right now and it breaks my heart because I know how much of a wonderful talented person he is and what his true potential is.  I just ask that my friends and strangers that may stumble across this say a pray for my brother Roger to help guide him through his difficult times and to give him strength. Until next week :) <3

2 comments: