Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shoprite, CVS, Rite Aid

Hey!  What a great day of couponing and spending time with the husband.  Sometimes tragic events can make you appreciate what you have.  Recently someone who was a significant part of my past died.  He was young and really helped shaped the person I became today.  We had some bumpy times in our time although we came out in the end on a friendly level.  It is hard to say how much time we have left or what may happen to us or those that were in your life.  Point being, seize the moment, enjoy your company and live your life.  RIP old friend.  I will not forget you.

A little update with our family.  Andrew got his tattoo!!!  He started it tonight and will be getting more filled in later.  Here is a picture:




The Shoprite posting is actually not from this week but last week.  Last week lacked anything remotely impressive in terms of couponing.  I could have really just taken a break from it all together but hey, here we are.  I am going shopping tomorrow for Shoprite however, I will close the month here and throw up the totals.

Total spend this month for shopping grocery and drug stores:
  • CVS  $18.67
  • Rite Aid:  $1.97
  • Shoprite: $149.88
  • TOTAL: $170.52!  This includes fruit, meat, bread and all couponing.  I think I may include baby costs for the month of October as well.  We'll see!
Shoprite  $39.08  (Andrew set this up and took the pic... pretty isn't it?!)

CVS $1.68:

Rite Aid $0.63 for eye drops!  Similasan Computer Eye Relief drops $6.99 on sale. 

1 comment: