Thursday, September 16, 2010

Chicken Tomato Mushroom Alfredo





Almost vacation time! I am really excited to get out of town.

There really is not a recipe for this I just made on the fly.

Ingredients:

* 2 jars alfredo sauce (I didn't feel like making it from scratch)
* 1 bunch of cherry tomatoes
* mushrooms
* garlic
* oregano
* Italian seasoning
* dash of red pepper
* 3 chicken breasts
* 1 box of noodles



Firstly I start out by putting the chicken in the oven on 400 with a little Italian seasoning on them. I chopped up the tomatoes in quarters. I used a little olive oil and browned the garlic then tossed in the tomatoes and mushrooms; cooking until tender.


After cooking the veggies I added the sauce. Star boiling the spaghetti. Both jars:

After 10 minutes of adding the sauce the color should look like this:


Now check the chicken, if it is finished go ahead and chop it up into small cubes or pieces. If not let the sauce simmer longer:

Add the chicken to the sauce. Continue to simmer 5 minutes and serve over cooked spaghetti:

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. You started this after a year and gave up again! I check every few days to see what you've added! Stop disappointing me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is not merely necessary to life – it is life. Alvin Toffler

    ReplyDelete