Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Place

Wow these past few months have been a treat!  We have finally moved into our new house in New Haven and I just love it.  The entire family (including the cat) seems to be so much happier here.  I love everything about this place.  The bathroom is beautiful and relaxing, the bedrooms are perfect size, the entry is grand and beautiful, the kitchen is new and update, we have a 2 stall garage and finished basement.  Oh!  Did I mention the fenced in backyard?  I've had Sassy since he was a kitten and he is almost 9 years old going on 10.  I know this sounds silly but I always said one day I will have a nice big fenced in backyard for my cat to play in!  Well now my family as well :)

Max loves the yard and the double play zones.  He has a play/art area set up in the basement.  Andrew loves his man cave in the basement with a 60" TV and leather couches.  He's been extremely handy around the house fixing things.  I see being in the CG has taught him quite a bit.  I will post pictures soon of the house completed.  Well that is all for now!  Just an update.  I will get back on the cooking blogging once things calm down here.

1 comment: