Saturday, January 19, 2013

Teriyaki Burgers!

Teryiaki Burgers!

This dinner was fantastic.  I enjoyed the good old American burger with a hint of Teryiaki.  This is probably one of the easiest recipes to date.



Ok!  Let's start with our ingredients! 


1 1/2 pounds hamburger.  I used 93/7
Teriyaki Sauce!  
Salt & Pepper
...........
Yes that's it!

Step 1 

Heat your grill to a medium high heat.  We are NOT George Foreman people so we use this awesome grill.



Step 2

Mix 3-4 teaspoons of Teriyaki sauce with your meat







Step 3

Add salt and pepper





Step 4

Make your patties.  I used my Scentsy dishes!!    

Check out my Scentsy website here:

Join my Facebook group for special Scentsy offers:

The large dish makes a perfect 1/4 pounder.  I used my Fiore warmer dish.








For the kid's hamburgers I used another warmer dish that is smaller:



Step 5

Start that grill!  I cooked these a total of 3.5 minutes with the lid closed.



Step 6

With 2 minutes left, glaze with teriaki sauce!  Cook 2 minutes and you're good to go.



These burgers were so good and the kids loved them too.  Enjoy!  



No comments:

Post a Comment