Saturday, November 5, 2011

Our Picks!



Sorry we've not been around lately.  I have been sooooo busy!  Well I have good news and bad news.....  we have our picks but probably not in the places our families want!  We made this list based off Andrew's needs first, my needs for a job, and education/quality of life for the kids. Here is the list we put in:

  1. San Francisco, CA
  2. Bayonne, NJ
  3. Bayonne, NJ
  4. Bayonne, NJ
  5. Baltimore, MD
  6. Newport, RI
  7. Newport, RI
  8. Miami, FL
  9. Galveston, TX
  10. Galveston, TX
  11. Galveston, TX
  12. Galveston, TX
  13. Omaha, NE
  14. Mobile, AL
  15. St Petersburg, FL
  16. Atlantic Beach, FL
  17. Mayport, FL
  18. Duluth, MN
  19. Duluth, MN
  20. Atlantic Beach, NC
  21. Memphis, TN
  22. Vicksburg, MS
  23. Corpus Christi, TX
As you can see some cities are listed more than once.  This is because the list has multiple openings in that city on different boats.  We may get one of these and we may end up somewhere else that is not on the list we submitted.  Overall, the list has 200+ openings and this is just a tiny sample based on Andrew's needs and wants. Let me know what you think!  We probably won't find out until the beginning of next year some time.  Wish us luck!!  :)

As for everything else, we're all doing pretty well.  Andrew took another service wide a few days ago for his promotion.  I am hoping some of these 2nd classes get out and make room so these lists can start moving along.  haha.  Max is doing really well and Kian is crawling like a champ and now trying to pull himself up.  I've been busting my butt with finance homework and studying for my actuary exam.  I recently received a new study book which I have grown to love haha!  My new favorite reading material.  Well, that is about it!  I hope everyone is doing well.  We miss and love the fams.

No comments:

Post a Comment