Thursday, September 8, 2011

Shopping Trip Sept 8th -Shoprite, CVS, Rite Aid

What a great day! Go Pack GO!  I am currently watching the Packer game.  Today was an alright shopping day.  I got a little impulsive on the fruit but overall, great!  This shopping trip is more expensive than most trips because I purchased a lot of meat. 

First let's look at my drug store haul.  The picture is both CVS and Rite Aid.  I have to go back to Rite Aid tomorrow I think:
 The retail cost for these items is $29.15

I paid ... $1.36 cash for everything and received $11.00 in store $$ back! 

Here is a break down:


CVS:   Tuna, Carefree and Milkyway.    

2($1.00/2) off Bumble Bee Tuna from Recyclebank.com
$0.50 off Carefree 
FREE Milky Way (magic coupon machine)
+ $2.00 off store credit  leaving $0.52!                           

End result = $0.52 cash OOP + $1.00 ECB aka $0.48 cent money maker!

I still have a lot of shopping to do at CVS so stay tuned :) 


Next Rite Aid!  Crest, Renu, (2) Chex

$1.00/1 Crest (8/28 P&G)
$2.00/1 Renu Sensitive (Printable from Renu)
$1.00/2 Chex (insert, however I do not recall which)
$0.50 Video Reward Chex (This is a stacked coupon!)  Rite Aid Video Value Coupons
+ $12.00 in +UPR (reward dollars)

End Result: $0.82 cash OOP + $10.00 +UPR!




Last but not least.... Shoprite:

To get the complete break down of coupons I would recommend the match-up blog Living Rich with Coupons.

** This is one of my more expensive trips because I splurged on fruits and meat!  We had a nice warm day today so I split up the pictures so I could put the meat and frozen items away first.
6lbs of chicken, 2lbs of ground turkey, 4lbs boneless pork loin, and 2.5 lbs 85% ground beef

Pretty self explanatory.


Fruit: Bananas, grapes, strawberries CLEMENTINES!!  Jelly, Chef BRD, 4 Greek Yogurts, 8 pasta sauce, green peppers, onions, bread, Kashi bars, Kudos bars, Kotex, Kleenex, and milk!


End Result:   $158.79 retail ---- OOP $71.17 + $3.00 off my next shopping trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment